Newborn Photography Retoucher
Are you looking for a newborn photography retoucher to help with your editing? Not quite found your editing style yet? We can help! We offer a bespoke retouching service for newborn and baby photographers using industry standard techniques and fast turnaround times.
Newborns require a special kind of retouching. They can have dry flaky skin, red blotches, jaundice, forcep marks, acne – the list goes on! Over the years I have perfected my editing technique to preserve the original skin textures (no plastic skin here!) and achieve that lovely creamy tone we all strive for in newborn photographs!
I use most of the popular editing actions so if you prefer a specific ‘recipe’ then I can also work to that to achieve a look consistent with your usual work.
What does our newborn retoucher service include?
We will retouch your images as much or as little as you like! As standard we include:
• Blemish removal
• Colour correction
• Frequency separation
• Simple blanket extensions (solid colours only)
• Lightening and brightening – exposure, contrast etc
• Eye and lip sharpening
• Skin smoothing and deblotching
• Does NOT include head swaps and composites
There is a fixed fee of £2/$2.50 per image.
Turnaround time is usually around 3 days but this can increase during busy periods – I will advise upon enquiry.
How it works
1. Complete the contact form below, detailing your requirements.
2. I will repsond with any questions that I need answered in order to complete the work.
3. Send over the images via dropbox or email
4. I will send you an invoice for payment
5. Receive your completed edits!
Fill in the form below for all editing enquiries, giving as much information about your requirements as possible.